Luxury private aircrafts always make a sensation wherever they appear. Business people who own a private jet often spend over $ 1.5 million just for the interior decoration in their aircraft, which often are padded in cashmere with plated gold accessories and with high quality leather trim. These interior decors are often more expensive than the aircraft itself. Crazy.
Recently Boeing announced that the first aircraft 747-8 was delivered to a private buyer, the 747-8 is the larger version of the classic aircraft which can accommodate 467 passengers on two floors. The customer will be able to equip the aircraft with everything they want, the only limit is their imagination to fill the 444 square meters available.
Let’s see few examples:
1. Nicolas Sarkozy equipped his presidential plane with a small cinema, and a few ‘ovens’ at a cost of 75,000 euros each.
2. Dmitry Medvedev, the Russian president, equipped his aircraft Ilyushin II-96PU with baths containing gold bidets and sinks.
3. The magnate Donald Trump has a Boeing 757 aircraft that includes a shower and numerous gold plated items.
4. Actor John Travolta has a private plane Boeing 707 that contains a sitting room with sofas, wood paneling and tables for dinner.
5. Saudi Prince: But the most ambitious project of all belongs to Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal, which has not yet been delivered. He has requested an Airbus A380 superjumbo. It would contain a garage for his cars, stairs like in the biggest movies, a concert hall and five large bedrooms. Unreal.