Top 10 magazines for the iPad 3, yep we have already been asked for this… so here we go! The release of the new iPad 3 is just around the corner! We’re excited to be able to bring you a variety of digital magazine subscriptions for your new device. Below are the top 10 most popular digital titles for the iPad 3.
1. Men’s Health: Make fitness and health a bigger part of your life with this magazine geared toward men who are looking to be fitter and happier.
2. Cosmopolitan: Women around the world will be glad to know that Cosmopolitan is available for the iPad 3. This sassy female publication brings readers everything from health and beauty advice to career news and celebrity interviews.
3. Edge: Geared towards the serious gamer, this digital magazine always has the latest news on upcoming video and computer game titles, technical info, coding and building of games and much more.
4. Popular Science: Cutting edge science and technology are at your fingertips with this incredibly popular digital title. Be the first to learn of incredible inventions and major advances in science.
5. Wired: Learn about the ways technology is shaping politics, businesses and the entertainment industry every month.
6. GQ: Keep up to date on the latest styles, fashions, gadget reviews, movie and book recommendations and more when you digitally download Gentlemen’s Quarterly.
7. The Week: A non-partisan digital magazine that delivers current news from the previous week. Everything from world news and books to entertainment and politics will be covered each week.
8. Elle: This international fashion magazine brings fashion and beauty tips, runway news, shopping guides and more to the savvy woman each month.
9. Country Homes and Interiors: Bring a taste of the country into your home with this magazine that is packed with designing tips for your interior. It will awe and inspire you.
10. F1 Racing: Go behind the scenes in Formula One racing and get the insider info that you won’t find anywhere else.