Download a photography digital magazine right to your iPad today! We have tons to choose from, and digital magazine subscriptions often include extras that you won’t receive with print editions such as how-to videos, free samples of photo editing software, access to stock photo sites, photography term glossaries and much more. Here are our top 10 favorite photography magazines for the iPad. A complete list can be found in our Photography section.
1. Practical Photoshop: Use this one after having taken your photos to make them look their absolute best! Become a Photoshop pro in no time when you download this magazine to your iPad.
2. Digital Photographer: Get all the inspiration and advice you need for taking the best digital photographs.
3. DIGIFOTO Pro: Chock full of how-to articles, equipment reviews and tricks of the trade, this iPad compatible Dutch publication will keep you at the top of your digital photo game.
4. Evo Photo: You don’t have to be a photographer to enjoy our Photography section! This iPad digital magazine is more like a book. It is packed with the most beautiful automobile photography from the past decade.
5. Outdoor Photographer: Document your travels, sports, scenery and wildlife with the help of this informative digital magazine.
6. Popular Photography: New and emerging photographer greats are showcased in this extremely popular iPad publication.
7. Shutterbug: Geared towards professional photographers, this magazine gets down to the details to elevate your work to the next level.
8. What Digital SLR? This iPad downloadable magazine will help you narrow down your search for the perfect digital SLR camera.
9. Amateur Photographer: Go from conception to darkroom with this digital magazine subscription aimed at the beginning photographer.
10. PhotoPlus: This iPad magazine is specifically for Canon SLR users who want to become more familiar with their camera and all of its capabilities.