Top digital and iPad magazine subscriptions. Whether you are an artist or merely an appreciator of art, I’m certain we have an artsy iPad magazine that will tickle your fancy. From architecture to painting, photography to knitting, there are many things that make someone an artist. Here are some of our ideas for iPad magazines that may catch your artistic eye!
1. Computer Arts: Is digital art your medium? Then you’ve got to check out this iPad magazine. Inside you’ll find tips and examples of everything from typography to digital illustrating.
2. Digital Arts: Gain some insight into what’s hot in the world of digital arts with this magazine subscription. It covers animation, vector art, graphic design and much more.
3. Final Cut Pro: If your idea of being artistic is making videos, this iPad publication is for you! Serious video editors will be able to learn all the ins and outs of Apple’s video suite.
4. Artists and Illustrators: Packed with artist profiles, interviews and technique advice from professionals, this is a must have for any serious artists looking to improve their craft.
5. Landscape Architecture: Learn to landscape by using the natural features of the land instead of fighting it. Not only will your architecture and landscaping designs flow better, but they also make minimal impact on the earth.