Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/finddigi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons.php on line 368
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/finddigi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons.php on line 564
1. National Geographic: Running out of shelf space for your massive collection of National Geographic magazines? Switch to the digital version and download each digital issue directly to your iPad 2!
2. Cosmopolitan: Ladies, now you can have trustworthy beauty and dating advice with you at all times! Cosmo is available for download to your iPad 2 so you never have to leave home without this popular female bible again.
3. Popular Mechanics: Here’s another magazine that people have a hard time throwing away because they want to refer back to its informative articles time and again. But if you buy a digital magazine subscription, you’ll be able to store your whole library on your iPad 2!
4. GQ: Take your fashion advisor, personal trainer, nutritionist and entertainment with you everywhere you go with the iPad 2 version of Gentlemen’s Quarterly (GQ).
5. Men’s Fitness: Stay fit on the go now that Men’s Fitness is portable! Just download it directly to your iPad 2 each month.
6. Total Guitar: You can easily take your tablature with you to band practice on your iPad 2 when you purchase a digital magazine subscription to Total Guitar.
7. Motor Trend: It’s like having a mechanic in your backpack when you have all of your digital issues of Motor Trend being downloaded straight to your iPad 2!
8. Consumer Reports: Are you sure you’re getting the best price on that new flat-screen TV? Just pull out your iPad 2 and do a quick comparison in Consumer Reports before buying.
9. Us Weekly: Never be without the world’s favorite gossip guide again! You’ll have up to the minute info on all your favorite celebs with the iPad 2 version on Us Weekly.
10. Esquire: Worried people will think you’re pretentious carrying around a copy of Esquire? Now you can keep it hidden in your iPad 2, but still benefit from all of its stylish advice.